Preparations before the departure
- Preparing a tourist map and making a list of destinations to visit, looking for guided tours, downloading useful mobile applications, signing up for online tours in advance, tracking down discount sites, asking for student or family benefits, if applicable. Looking for the best fully furnished apartments San Antonio stay accommodations.
- Finding as much information as possible about your destination (climate, local habits etc.) and even reading literature about those places.
- Identifying the opportunities you have: what you can visit, where you can eat, where you can shop and what other activities you can do there.
During your stay
- Wake up early in the morning. You will have the chance to see things without being disturbed by all the other tourists.
- Be social and get in touch with the locals (other than hotel staff or restaurant waiters). You can start by asking for information about the direction you need to go or various other tips.
- Do not go too fast through museums and art galleries. It is hard to refrain from visiting all of them, especially if you think you might never get to those places again… However, if you take time to really observe some valuable exhibits, they will mean a lot more than seeing more things superficially.